Hovay Jewelry Care
- Remove jewelry when showering, bathing or swimming.
- Avoid wearing jewelry when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
- Never expose jewelry to household cleaning products, like bleach and other highly reactive solutions.
- Avoid spraying perfume, hairspray on the gemstones or pearls as it jeopardizes the integrity of the material.
- Remove jewelry when applying make-up and creams to avoid the residue getting into the texture or gemstone setting.
- Keep away from extreme temperatures and humidity.
Use a soft, lint free cloth To wipe off residue from Jewelry and restore shine. Do not use tissue paper or paper towels to clean metal as they can cause scratching.